Keynotes & Special Guests
2023 Panel Descriptions
PERMISSION TO PIVOT: MANAGING LIFE TRANSITIONS AT ANY AGE OR STAGE
DESCRIPTION: Join us for an enlightening and empowering session that’s all about taking back your power and owning your story! We’ll explore how to shift from feeling stuck to embracing endless possibilities. Whether you’re looking to pivot, change, or evolve, this panel is all about granting yourself permission to live your best life.
- Understand that it’s okay to change, evolve, and re-evaluate your path.
- Explore questions to ignite new possibilities towards living authentically.
- Feel empowered through the experiences and stories of others.
IGNITE SUCCESS: CULTIVATING AUTHENTIC RELATIONSHIPS FOR LASTING IMPACT
DESCRIPTION: In the busi-ness of life it is often the quality of relationships that suffer. In actuality, it is the relationship, shared interests and shared humanity that are the most important for success. This panel will highlight the importance of getting “out of the bubble” to connect with new people, and how to create a different way for living and working, through quality relationships.
- Explore strategies to ignite genuine relationships, not just transactions.
- Understand the importance of humility and vulnerability, for the know, like and trust factor.
- Discover ways to nurture relationships that support collaborative opportunities for lasting success.
PANEL COORDINATOR: Pascale Cook-Fernandes
HOW TO TREAT YOURSELF BEST: COMBINING MEDICINE EAST & WEST
DESCRIPTION: Do you choose Eastern or Western medicine? Have you ever thought about choosing both? This panel will explain what Eastern and Western medicine are, and how to weave the best of both, into your life. Plus, discover where to find those complimentary resources to find your best self.
- Eastern and Western medicine, what are they, and why they matter.
- Weaving alternative treatments into your life.
- How to find resources.
WE’RE HAPPY, FREE, CONFUSED, AND LONELY IN THE BEST WAY: RESILIENT WOMEN
DESCRIPTION: Gain valuable insights from three local business owners as they reveal the power of reinvention and prioritization in empowering ambitious women to achieve their goals. Through their personal narratives, attendees will not only receive practical advice and discover resources but also walk away with a profound sense of validation and empowerment. Armed with these newfound perspectives, individuals will be inspired to make meaningful changes in their lives, striving to strike a harmonious balance and define their unique path to success.
- Success looks different for everyone. Identify what is important for you to lead a happy and healthy life and make decisions around those non-negotiables.
- Priorities change as life changes. Be prepared to pivot and unapologetically make changes depending on your season of life.
- Not everyone has a village, but we can build our own support system through coaches, and mentors, and by finding people with similar circumstances and priorities.
IGNITE AND EMPOWER: LIVING YOUR AUTHENTIC SELF
DESCRIPTION: This session addresses the power of bringing your authentic self to your personal vision of success to further empower both your personal and professional aspirations. If you have ever experienced a disconnect between who you are and what you do, you are not alone. This session offers practical tips, personal stories, and time-tested approaches that will help you bridge the gap between your authenticity and your experiences of success. Don’t miss out!
- Determine what makes you feel successful.
- Consider how authenticity is an important consideration to personal success.
- Address what prevents you from feeling empowered in order to move towards greater success.
PANEL COORDINATOR: Kelly Golden
HOW DO YOU BUILD BRAND POWER? MAXIMIZE YOUR BRAND, ELEVATE YOUR BUSINESS
DESCRIPTION: In today’s rapidly evolving and competitive marketplace, how can you build an authentic and effective brand with staying power? With a focus on real stories, strategies, and lived experiences, this session will inspire, educate and equip entrepreneurs with the tools needed to elevate their brand and grow their bottom lines.
- Insights into why your brand matters.
- Insights to crafting an effective branding strategy.
- Insights into branding design.
PANEL COORDINATOR: Linnea Walsh
CREATING A CUSTOMIZED TOOLBELT FOR SELF-CARE
DESCRIPTION: Discover the power of various holistic practices for well-being to fortify your mind, body, and spirit to live a healthier life. Delve into the world of wellness by exploring the benefits of various modalities, including plant-based medicines, yoni steaming, and therapeutic yoga for emotional wellness, to prevent disease, and cultivate a lasting legacy of vitality that transcends through time for future generations. We hope you’ll be inspired to try new approaches for sparking a journey of healing and harmonizing your life.
- Learn practical tools for preventative self-care.
- Develop new proactive (instead of reactive) behaviors for health and wellness.
- Explore the benefits of facilitating generational healing.
PANEL COORDINATOR: Michele Giovannini
FROM BURDEN TO RELIEF THROUGH EMOTIONAL OUTSOURCING
DESCRIPTION: Many of us are used to doing everything by ourselves and we are very good at it. Therefore, delegating and outsourcing can be very challenging and something we keep postponing, regardless of the emotional price we pay. This safe and honest conversation will remind you that you are not alone.
- Differentiate between real expectations vs societal expectations and discuss what fear of failure has to do with this.
- Create space to be honest to yourself and ask for the help you need.
- Come up with the smallest actionable step you can take today to delegate something in your life.
LIGHTING YOUR FIRE: FINDING YOUR PASSION IN THE MIDST OF LIFE’S TRANSITIONS
DESCRIPTION: Sometimes life throws you curve balls. Other times, you may find yourself initiating a transition in your life related to work, family or otherwise. This panel will highlight the importance of preparing for the lemons that life might hand you, and the ways to make yummy lemonade out of those lemons by relaying on the women and others in our lives. Our panelists will share their personal stories of finding themselves in transition, and how they used those transitional periods to discover and tap into their true passions. They will also share best practices for our audience as they inevitably encounter life’s transitions.
- Explore strategies to help you navigate planned or unplanned transitions in your work and personal life.
- Discover ways to capitalize on the transitional periods by using them to find your passions, to literally “light your fire!”
- Learn how to rely on your networks, women or otherwise, to help you through these transitional periods and come out your best self on the other side.
PANEL COORDINATOR: Allison C. Walsh
EMBRACING YOUR NEXT CHAPTER WITH CONFIDENCE AND CLARITY
How do you know when you’re ready to make a change in your life? So many women find ourselves in a place where we’ve checked off a lot of achievement boxes, and we’re feeling antsy about taking the next step. Join a group of women with diverse life paths as they share how they knew that it was time for them to make a change in their lives. We’ll dig deep into the challenges that come with wanting to pivot, and share tactics for identifying your strengths and how to leverage them. We’ll discuss how we took the challenges that come with change to explore opportunity with faith and optimism. you will leave with concrete steps to pursue your next chapter (or your journey) and inspired to keep moving forward!
- A fire burning inside to get started on your next chapter, and a community to do it with.
- Ideas to handle the internal and external challenges that get in the way of moving forward.
- The next step you need to take to make that change in your life a reality.
PANEL COORDINATOR: Minessa Konecky