Keynotes & Special Guests
2022 Panel Descriptions
CAREGIVING: THE GOOD, THE BAD, & THE REALITY
DESCRIPTION: Caregiving, commonly thought about as life’s greatest honor and life’s greatest burden. Whether you are currently a caregiver for a loved one or if caregiving is in your future, come hear an honest discussion and learn ways to manage stress as a caregiver, navigate legal roadblocks, ease transitions, and embrace the emotional roller coaster that accompanies this journey.
- Ways for you to prepare now legally if you are a caregiver or may be a caregiver in the future;
- Ways to make the transition less stressful for the family
- How to cut through the emotions of being a caregiver
PANEL COORDINATOR: Michelle Reed
LIVING FORWARD THROUGH PERI- AND POST-MENOPAUSE
DESCRIPTION: Let’s flip the script on peri- and post-menopause! Being informed about the physical, mental and emotional changes you may experience in peri- and post-menopause allows you to be proactive in seeking personalized care. Live Forward by discovering integrative medicine options, so you can make empowered decisions about your health and wellness! Peri- and post-menopause don’t have to control you; take back your personal power and Live Forward as the best version of you!
- Not so common signs and symptoms you may experience during peri- and post-menopause.
- Understanding the role of Eastern medicine and Western medicine in healing the peri-and post-menopausal woman.
- Understanding the co-creative role of working with a wellness coach through these transitional times.
PROACTIVE, PREPARED & PROTECTED: THE THREE PS OF A LIFE WELL LIVED
DESCRIPTION: Attend this session for strategies to proactively protect yourself, your family and your business. The panelists will break down these often intimidating topics to provide specific tools and action items you can take home and apply to your goals.
- Strategizing your security at work, at home and abroad
- Financial planning essentials for today’s woman
- Important legal documents for everyone ages 18-80
PANEL COORDINATOR: Suzanne Moore
WHAT’S YOUR LEADERSHIP LEGACY?
DESCRIPTION: Our legacy is more than our job and our career. In this panel, we will explore our leadership legacies and role model tools to examine your own legacy and discuss ways to go beyond your job today to build your legacy through volunteerism, networking, and community engagement. One of the many benefits of building our leadership legacies is (the) resulting in growth in professional careers.
- Leadership is demonstrated beyond your career
- Discover ways to draw from your current passions and skills to be of service to others
- You are a role model, and how you show up for yourself, your family, team, clients, and community matters
PANEL COORDINATOR: Lisa Ryan
MAXIMIZING PERSONAL BRAND WITH IMPACT
DESCRIPTION: We all have a story to tell. Join these panelists for an open discussion with three different perspectives on integrating your story, expertise, and passion into your brand.
- Using your story to leverage your brand.
- Establishing your expertise as a need in the world vs a want.
- Integrating your personal brand in the corporate/professional world.
PANEL COORDINATOR: Jenn Hook
AWAKENED WOMEN LEADERS: STEP FORWARD & CLAIM YOUR POWER
DESCRIPTION: Are you a woman with a heart of service to lead? We are not talking about the ‘egocentric’ old school leaders running the show anymore. We are here to steer the wheel in a new direction. To LIVE FORWARD. Now is the time shift your language, get rid of the chatter, and show up for those who will follow in your path. It’s not about taking the power back. It’s about claiming our OWN power. Women, are you ready?
- How to use language as an energetic gift.
- How to tell your inner critic to “Shut Up!”
- Learn your #1 tool to use in your business to show up confidently and attract more aligned clients.
FINDING POSITIVITY AMONG THE CHAOS: EMBRACE IDEAS THAT NURTURE AND INSPIRE YOUR HEART.
DESCRIPTION: This workshop is a gamechanger to embrace the ideas that nurture and inspire your heart and to transform hesitation, fear, and doubt into boldness, trust, and confidence that are essential to be your most creative, most brilliant self. You will walk away feeling empowered to make better decisions, move past your internal roadblocks, tap and tune into your creativity, and explore your passion to have more vitality, ease, and comfort with long-term well-being, joy, and effectiveness.
- Affirmations and Auto-Suggestion: Learn how to access and activate your positive thoughts and feelings on a conscious and subconscious level to change behavior and create new results in your work and life
- Saboteur to Sage: Learn about the most common internal saboteurs and how to overcome them with easy mental exercises (“PQ Reps”)
- Getting to Gratitude: Find out how to tap into the power of thankfulness and gratitude when you need to make an attitude adjustment and get your groove back
PANEL COORDINATOR: Cathie Briggette
CONNECTING & ENGAGING IN OUR COMMUNITIES: STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS
DESCRIPTION: Did you know that being involved in your community will bring you professional and personal success? Not sure how to get started? Hear from three dynamic women who lead influential organizations focused on advancing women. You will come away with insights into the power of connection and conversation. You will also learn actionable strategies to enhance your skills and become more meaningfully engaged.
- Understand why involvement in your community is important
- Learn about the benefits to connecting with others
- Learn simple and powerful strategies and tactics for becoming more engaged.
PANEL COORDINATOR: Linnea Walsh
WAKE UP! LISTENING TO YOUR BODY TO REACH OPTIMAL HEALTH
DESCRIPTION: What does it mean to be truly well? Many women in the Western world are not fully connected with our own emotional and physical wisdom and are often disembodied from the root causes of our dis-ease and discomfort. In this session, we will discuss strategies for taking control of our own health so that we may be empowered to be our optimal selves – physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Importance of advocating for your health and well-being
- Feeling hopeful to treat symptoms with resources beyond medication
- Empowerment to take charge of your own physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
PANEL COORDINATOR: Kelly Golden
WORDS OF WISDOM FROM THREE ENTREPRENEURS WHO TOOK THAT LEAP OF FAITH
DESCRIPTION: Meet three courageous entrepreneurs who all took a leap of faith from corporate life to follow their passions and create new businesses. They will reveal how to balance your passion with the more practical aspects of launching a business.
- We didn’t know what we didn’t know. Finding the right resources to help start your business.
- Why Wait? There’s never the “perfect” time to start your business.
- Keeping the Momentum Going – tips for working on your business while working in your business.
PANEL COORDINATOR: Rachel Leone