She’s Local is on a mission to provide the most affordable, relevant and relatable conference platform available for women, close to home. Our goal is to highlight the amazing experts in our region. As a result, priority will be given to South Shore based speakers. We give our selected panelists a great deal of promotion and connect them to our followers, but we are NOT able to provide honorariums. Our organization is led by and run by volunteers. Please consider the value of our sold-out attendance (400+) and high level of engagement on digital and social platforms as part of your incentive to apply.
Benefits of being a speaker, as described by the hundreds of expert panelists who benefited from our platform over the past 6 years:
– Featured as an expert on the South Shore Conference for Women pages of sheslocal.org
– Featured as an expert in She’s Local & South Shore e-newsletters
– Featured on all She’s Local & South Shore social platforms
– Featured on prominent color boards at the Conference
– Exclusive acceptance into a growing network of She’s Local experts, connecting you to national speaker opportunities
– Connection to local like-minded topic experts for mentorship, advocacy, referrals and lasting support
– Complementary tickets to both the VIP Kick-off event & Conference day
– Professional photographs of each panel
– Hone your public speaking skills
– Change the lives of local women!
Proposal submissions will be accepted until June 10, 2022.