At the Merrimack Valley Conference for Women, we are committed to highlighting the local women who work, live and thrive in the cities and towns in Merrimack Valley. Each year we reach out to the community to hear from women in our region who are experts, ready to share their passion and hard work with women, close to home.
“Don’t rock the boat. Play nice! ” Let’s shift that conversation so you can take your expertise and leadership to the next level. In this interactive workshop, you’ll learn to stand your ground, share your perspective, and trust your worth without fear of rejection or compromising your core values.
- Claim your space at the table
- Be prepared: Tips/Tricks for speaking up
- Say, “NO” to perfection and “YES” to success
- Manage the naysayers, shed the doubts, and step into your brilliance.
Transitions are inevitable and sometimes unexpected. It’s how we plan for and respond to life’s transitions that will determine whether we thrive or struggle through uncertain times. Our panelists will provide tips and tricks on shifting your mindset and strategies to help you accomplish both your personal and professional goals.
- A transition time-out can provide clarity and direction
- Find your why: What purpose, cause or belief drives you
- Easy to use daily practices to leave you feeling empowered and energized!
- Remote work/life balance: recognizing the obstacles & ways to make it work!
In this interactive session, you’ll hear how local women start, build and grow their businesses or rise higher in their careers by building up their confidence to face fears and overcome obstacles. Speakers will acknowledge that rapid unexpected change creates internal chaos but share how they have made a commitment to work through the challenges authentically.
- Assess your assets, so you can play to your strengths and minimize self-doubt.
- Identify the power of celebrating your accomplishments
- Appreciate the value of those in your community to find strength in your journey
Join us for an interactive session to boost intuitive health awareness to prepare your body and mind for success! We have heard it over and over.. You need to take care of yourself before others. But as dedicated entrepreneurs, it is easy to burn the midnight oil and let self care slide. In this session, we will discuss what truly means to nourish your mind and body (much more than a workout and healthy meal!). You will leave with a new awareness of how to listen to your body with specifics to women’s health issues, prepare your mindset for personal and career success and some key points on developing a workout routine!
- Quiet your mind to identify your physical and mental wellbeing start point
- Identify your best traits and the skills you already have, one part of your life you want to improve or explore, and the first steps you can take to make that happen
- Take action
Women face many and new financial challenges and opportunities in a rapidly-changing world. The presence of female entrepreneurs has grown 114% in the last 20 years and we are the primary source of income in more than 50% of American households. This translates to more and different decisions that we need to make that involve finances – ranging from our family budget, having a plan for the future, or launching and managing our own business. We have assembled a panel of women who will share insights from their journeys and areas of expertise.
- Learn about the unique financial challenges women face, professionally and personally
- Understand how to pivot from concern to confidence through knowledge and action
- Don’t wait to start the conversation. The time is now!