Keynotes, Emcee, Comedian & Special Guests:
HOW TO TELL YOUR STORY: WAYS YOUR PERSONAL BRAND CAN PROPEL YOU FORWARD
DESCRIPTION: Have you ever wondered how other women build their personal brands and tell their stories in a way that sets them apart from the rest? In this interactive discussion, panelists will share their experiences navigating their own journey of learning to show up to the world authentically and how sharing their own unique stories have propelled their personal brands forward.
- How to identify their own unique qualities and experiences that will create their personal brand.
- How to craft a compelling narrative that tells their own story in a way that is authentic, relatable, and impactful to others.
- How to build connections with others through their personal brand, and how to leverage those connections to achieve personal and professional growth.
PANEL COORDINATOR: Yolanda Ramos
HAVE COURAGE TO GET UNCOMFORTABLE
DESCRIPTION: The world of Technology is a cold and complex place. However tech is a part of all stages of our lives in a vast variety of ways. This panel will discuss both being part of the tech industry as it becomes a more inclusive space as well as breaking down the complexity stigmas to empower women against fraud.
- Inclusion is not the same as Diversity- Women in Tech
- Making complex information accessible helps communities
- When in doubt, reframe your approach. Burnout can sharpen your perspective.
PANEL COORDINATOR: Sabrina Webb
FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT: SAVVY STRATEGIES FOR LONG-TERM SUCCESS
DESCRIPTION: Have confidence and take control of your money! This panel of financial experts will share valuable insights from their unique journeys. You’ll leave this discussion understanding how to stay true to what matters most to you while reaching your goals and knowing that you don’t have to do it alone!
- Your money plan should evolve with your life
- Simple steps today will impact your tomorrow
- Building a financial village – Your team for personal and professional success
PANEL COORDINATOR: Marie Paturzo
IT’S OKAY TO PIVOT! FINDING YOUR COURAGE AND CAREER AGILITY
DESCRIPTION: Find your passion and design your career by assessing your abilities, interests, values, personal characteristics, and experiences. Our panel experts will share their expertise and techniques on how to achieve career success. Let us help you find your courage to Own Your Truth!
- Finding your purpose.
- Identify your transferable skills.
- Maximizing mentorship opportunities.
PANEL COORDINATOR: Tina Potenti
BUILDING YOUR AUTHENTIC SELF
DESCRIPTION: Authenticity can take you very far, in life and in business. It’s one of the main reasons followers, clients and customers are drawn to brands they love and support, and keep coming back for more. This panel will help you discover the ways you can build your own authentic life doing what you love — YOUR own way. Learn how to follow the flow of your life and how it can unravel in interesting and meaningful ways if you stay true to yourself.
- Don’t worry about everyone liking you and your business. Your authenticity attracts the right customers FOR YOU. Your message will resonate with the people who need to hear it most.
- The definition of success is individual. Don’t compare your journey to anyone else’s.
- Lean on networking and branding as ways to uplift your business.
PANEL COORDINATOR: Rosa Maria Torres-Salas
EMBRACING THE CHAOS: THE POWER OF ADAPTABILITY
DESCRIPTION: Learn to find joy in the journey and not just focus on the destination. Join this panel to discuss how to become more curious, adaptable, and equipped to handle challenges as they arise. Three different lived experiences and backgrounds come together with one shared vision – how to respond to new circumstances with creativity and resilience.
- How to embody the formula, prep + practice = Adaptability
- How to embrace your hardships with grace.
- Creating self-compassion
PANEL COORDINATOR: Margie Breault
DESCRIPTION: Reclaim who you were before the world told you who to be. We are often told how to dress, how to talk, how to act and how to react because that’s how ladies behave. We often listen to these voices, pushing down our true selves because we don’t want to be seen as different or even difficult. But guess what, being your true authentic self doesn’t require instructions. Being your true self requires you to trust your gut, knowing that who you are deserves to take up space. Let’s explore how we can get there and why it’s important.
- Reconnect – Learn how to build clarity with what you truly want for your life.
- Replenish – Learn how to pour into yourself.
- Reintroduce – Learn why both you and the world deserves the truest version of you.
PANEL COORDINATOR: Carla Delacruz Davila
WHY DIDN’T I SAY WHAT I WANTED TO SAY?
DESCRIPTION: If you’ve ever asked yourself this question, join us for a lively discussion on the importance of developing your self-awareness to improve communication effectiveness.
- Why Self-Awareness is so important.
- How Self-Awareness impacts communication
- What can you do today to increase your self-awareness and improve communications?
PANEL COORDINATOR: Elizabeth Cruz
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR HORMONAL JOURNEY
DESCRIPTION: Join our panel of health and wellness experts for an interactive discussion about hormones and hormonal changes women experience at different stages of the life cycle.
• Hormones 101 – a general overview of what hormones are, how they could affect daily life, and, dispelling the myths about hormones at specific stages of life.
• Touch on hormones impact on mental health, especially during pregnancy and post-partum, and available resources.
• The potential benefits of alternative and natural remedies to managing stress and anxiety brought on by hormonal shifts.
PANEL COORDINATOR: Venus Mifsud
LIVING OUTSIDE THE BOX: PURSUING YOUR PASSION
DESCRIPTION: Pursuing your passion is a powerful way to live a fulfilling life. When you follow your aspirations, you are more likely to feel motivated, engaged, and energized, which can lead to a greater sense of purpose and happiness. Join our experts as they discuss their own experiences living outside the box and taking risk to pursue careers beyond other’s expectations.
· Taking control at any age – finding the courage to take a risk.
· Understanding yourself and what will fulfill you.
· Building relationships for rewards beyond financial gain.
PANEL COORDINATOR: Nichol Figueiredo