2023 Keynotes & Special Guests
THE POWER OF PERSEVERANCE: UNLOCKING YOUR POTENTIAL AND BALANCING MOTHERHOOD, PASSION, AND BUSINESS
DESCRIPTION: Identifying work that you are passionate about – something that feels more like a calling than a career – can be both exhilarating and exhausting. You may be juggling competing demands from family, children, friends, and your current full-time job, and others may be openly questioning whether you are even capable of succeeding in building a business. How can you follow your passion and successfully generate a livable income when you feel like you are starting from scratch? Join three successful female entrepreneurs to learn how to unlock your potential through the power of perseverance.
- Starting from scratch and turning your calling into your career
- Integrating your family into your professional life
- Building a supportive network around your business
PANEL COORDINATOR: Joy McGaugh
STEPPING INTO YOUR AUTHORITY
DESCRIPTION: Start walking your talk by Gaining next-level knowledge and tools to move beyond any circumstance and sit at any table with your head held high.
- Inspiration to know that your life experience, no matter what the circumstance, is helping you get to the next level. (You’re not starting over, you’re starting from experience, stop playing it safe and realize that you are your own competition.)
- Finding strength in your decisions & know where to draw the line; it’s easy for us to fall into uncertainty and sitting in the spiral.
- Give yourself permission to let go so you can grow; stop the judgment; Tools to navigate uncertainty.
PANEL COORDINATOR: Kimberly O’Connor
YOU ARE YOUR GREATEST ASSET
DESCRIPTION: Society often sends a message that women can only thrive in man-designated and woman-perpetuated sectors of society. As a result, women often feel that to advance and attain success, they must accept the definition of success given to them by the world, suppress their innate feminine gifts and “play like a man.” In this panel we will discuss, explore and celebrate all facets of womanhood and invite guests to shed self-doubt and fear, show up fully and authentically and understand that our greatest asset is ourselves–and should be invested in and delicately maintained accordingly.
- Let Go of…Your Fears
- Let Go of…Your Inner Critic / Perfectionism
- Let Go of…Your Pride and Ego
PANEL MODERATOR: Jenny Mackay
LEADING WITH YOUR EXPERTISE
DESCRIPTION: You don’t need a title or a corner office to be a leader. Leveraging your expertise and applying it to your career and business is essential to be successful on your own terms. This panel examines the connection between wellbeing, owning your story, and fully expressing your talents in order to cultivate your unique leadership style.
- Become confident by showing up as a leader in your life and business
- How to claim and aim your expertise at what matters most to you
- Why your overall wellbeing is essential to a sustainable path of success
PANEL COORDINATOR: Maureen Sullivan
CREATING THE PAUSE: DEVELOPING A PATH THAT IS VALUE ADDED
DESCRIPTION: When you are called by your inner voice, you are then tasked to be courageous in developing your individual path and acknowledging your value. Women have so many responsibilities and sometimes their plates are overflowing. Which often means taking a pause to honor your worth, while embracing it, so that you can develop your value, claim your boundaries, and sync into your personal journey.
- Developing your value by unconditionally embracing your worth
- Learn how to create the pause to realize that your desires and needs matter
- Identifying priorities and boundaries for impact through Monotasking
PANEL COORDINATOR: Aundrea Paulk
WE WILL SURVIVE: USING YOUR MIND, BODY AND SOUL TO SURVIVE
DESCRIPTION: Life is not always easy – but we are not alone and shouldn’t feel that way when dealing with a personal crisis or professional calamity. A panel of three women who are experts in the fields of Elder Care (specializing in Alzheimer’s and Dementia care), Mental Health (including pre/post- partum depression) and Developmental Disabilities (including experience with organizational crisis management) will share how to not only survive a crisis but thrive afterwards. This panel will focus on your whole well-being – body, mind and soul – and will offer insights for persevering through the most difficult of times.
- Embrace mindfulness – learn how to “Let Go!”
- Discover community resources – because we are not alone!
- Listen to self-care strategies – ones that really work!
PANEL COORDINATOR: Cheri Burton
YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE PERFECT TO BE FABULOUS
DESCRIPTION: In today’s world you are constantly being asked to do more with less and be everything to everyone. The number of tasks, responsibilities and roles you manage on a daily basis is impressive. Sometimes it can all be overwhelming because on the days you use more energy than your body has to give, you are left feeling depleted and exhausted. Learn how to make small changes in your life that can create big impact by giving you the energy and balance you need to make better decisions, have healthier relationships and be happier.
- Identifying your inner wisdom while quieting your inner critic.
- Creating an environment that promotes balance and peace in your life.
- Recognizing when you become depleted and how to refill your well.
PANEL COORDINATOR: Mary-Anne Schelb
FROM SURVIVING TO THRIVING: BUILDING COMMUNITY THROUGH ALL STAGES OF LIFE
DESCRIPTION: In self-care, community wellness, and overall support, how do we find what we need? When you don’t know what you don’t know, how do you help create positive change and connect to and with support? This panel will discuss and question what it means to find, create and uncover self and community support through the lens of authenticity – letting go of expectations, past experiences, and public internalized messaging and showing up to find what we need in our personal and professional lives and for those we have the honor to serve.
- It’s Ok to not know – that is your superpower
- Asking questions from a place of authenticity and vulnerability makes room for support in others
- Listening is our best tool
PANEL COORDINATOR: Robyn Miller
LEADING WITH AUTHENTICITY AND INTEGRITY: HOW OUR VALUES SHAPE OUR BUSINESS, LIFE, & INFLUENCE
DESCRIPTION: Inspiring, authentic leaders are needed to drive change and innovation now more than ever. Women leaders are often focused on growing businesses and careers while also balancing work and life, keeping teams engaged, and staying current with marketplace trends. In this session, you’ll hear from three local leaders drawing from diverse experiences who will share tips to help you succeed while keeping values like integrity at the heart of what you do.
- Lead with vulnerability to amplify your unique personal brand
- Focus on your personal values to drive creativity and innovation in the workplace
- Leverage your network in-person and through social media to drive growth
PANEL COORDINATOR: Meredith Courtney
INVEST IN YOURSELF: OWN IT! WORK IT! LIVE IT!
DESCRIPTION: Step into a panel where we become comfortable talking about money. Our three panelists will discuss the importance of investing in ourselves as well as showcasing tips and strategies to create the most secure and prepared life possible. Let go of the money myths and become the boss of your own financial wellness with confidence!
- Leave with a clear understanding of your needs & wants
- Discover helpful resources for achieving your financial well-being
- Strengthen your toolbox for managing life’s challenges and changes
PANEL COORDINATOR: Meghan Hibner